Family Mediation Basics
Ontario’s Ministry of the Attorney General has created a helpful list of questions and answers about family mediation for individuals looking to understand its basic features. The questions addressed include:
– What is family mediation?
– What are the benefits of family mediation?
– Is family mediation appropriate for us?
– What types of issues can we mediate?
– How long does family mediation take?
– What is the family mediator’s role?
– Do we still need lawyers?
– How do we choose a family mediator?
– How can we find a family mediator?
Curious about their answers? Click here to check them out, and use the information to make an informed decision about process options when faced with a family conflict.